It’s Wednesday and I’m tired already, how about the rest of you fine folks listening? This of course is the second episode of the week and we (X and Kyle) return to talk about a lot of topics including a lot of far right assholes and poke fun at some of the worst real audio that we could get our hands on. Join us for our midweek episode as we talk about:
- Anti-LGBTQ elected official steps down after being discovered having sex with another man in his office
- Australia makes strides to join the 21st century
- Twitter removed verified account status for many racist alt-right figures
- Jim Bakker says that AH-64 Apache helicopters are in the Bible
- Gavin McInnes hates identity politics so much (CN: Transphobia)
Alright folks that’s all we got for you as far as NEW content, on Friday we will be releasing our Secret Patron Show from about 6 months back which will be fresh to those who aren’t patrons but considering how dated it is, why not give a buck a month and save yourself the anguish of not knowing what’s coming next? We’ll be back again on Monday with a new episode for you all to enjoy. Catch you then!
Powered by WPeMatico