On this week’s News You Missed:
– Arkansas’s Jason Rapert is barreling his way into a lawsuit by The Satanic Temple
– Sean Hannity has bankrolled a new Kevin Sorbo Atheist-turned-Christian drama called “Let There Be Light”
– Bill O’Reilly has declared a winner in the WAR ON XMAS and guess who won?
– A federal judge in Texas has halted the implementation of the burn-or-bury fetus bill
– The right continues to eat itself as Tony Perkins gets pissed that Rex Tillerson is picked as State Department
– In a brazen take-my-ball-and-going-home move, the GOP in North Carolina is doing their worst to mess up the new Democratic governor’s transition